Friday, July 22, 2011

Well the Neighbors Definitely Know Chris Brown's Name



Apparently, Chris's West Hollywood neighbors know his name a little too well.

This week his neighbors went to TMZ claiming that Brown was a horrible neighbor. The tenants vented complaints of him blasting loud music, having all night parties, racing dogs in the hallways all hours of the day and night and parking in handicapped spaces. To further aid their complaints the tenants submitted pictures of Brown's cars parked in handicapped spaces. Also, they informed TMZ that they had called police earlier this week after someone carved the letters CB into the elevator door.

Chris vented via Twitter where he denied these allegations and informed his fans that these issues with his neighbors were nothing new. He stated :


So this is cleared up… My neighbor has a problem with me (as do some people)so this whole tmz story is a way to continue…The bs. My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I’m a reckless 22 your old.


 My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I bought this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs. A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I’m barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!



My neighbor also calls the parking enforcement everyday so I get a 360 dollar ticket for each of my cars. (everyday). But no worries, I’ll be a good little boy! There is always 3 sides to a story, my side, your side, and the truth!


I feel I have to explain myself because my brand/life is always being slandered and tampered with! ITS GOTTA STOP! No need for me to play the victim. Just wanna live my life and just make music!

This is not the first time that Chris's neighbors have resorted to complaining to the press. Shortly after he purchased his $1.75 million, 3000 square foot home, they called him a 'problematic tenant' at Radar Online.

Poor Chris just can not seem to win for losing these days.
See Pictures Below :











No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?