Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Heard You Were Looking For Me .....

Firstly, allow me to say THANK YOU to the many of you who have been giving me feedback, following, reading, posting and telling others about my blog ! Words can not express how much I really appreciate you all and thank GOD for your kindness, respect, criticism and support.


Secondly, allow me to say I AM SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I have been away these past weeks due to college. I have had new and entertaining things to post everyday, however school work has been taking over.


Thirdly, allow me to assure you I AM NOT DONE & I AM 'STILL' TRENDING !  I know a lot of you have been looking forward to posts, interviews, pictures, videos, cheap steals, updates, etc; . To Family, Friends, Followers & Viewers, please continue to support and I will be back harder and better for you guys !

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Your followers aren't going any where. :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?