Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cheap Steals

So everyone that knows me personally knows that I have a tendency to be just a little CHEAP! Hi ! My name is Mable & I'm addicted to saving ....*and the group says* Welcome Mable
.
Anywho, I can't just save money & not let my audience know how to save, right. No need to worry, I will not leave all  you other cheapsters out there out !

VILLAGE NATURALS ENERGIZE BODY WASH & FOAMING BATH OIL
     This cheap steal came by chance. I have always heard about Aromatherapy but never considered it for myself. However, one day while on a routine trip to WalMart I encountered one of the best natural products ever made! Being that orange is my favorite color I was intrigued by the make-up of the bottle. Before I knew it, the VILLAGE NATURALS ENERGIZE BODY WASH & FOAMING BATH OIL was in my hand & I was headed to the cash register. Upon my first use of this product I was HOOKED! The orange & grapefruit scents are just tantalizing. Not only does this product offer moisture to your skin it also invigorates your senses and leaves one feeling energized and at peace after each shower. This product has me hooked on Aromatherapy and eager to try more Energize products. I highly recommend this product.

   It can be purchased online at The Village Company , at Target or at WalMart ! Prices range from $5 - $7 <--- in terms of Aromatherapy that serves as a STEAL !


 



My Half Gone Bottle :-(









    

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?