Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cheap Steals....

Donna MICHELLE Lip Gloss

                   Believe it or not, I acquired this WONDERFUL lip gloss at Dollar Tree ! Yes that's right, only a $1 ! At first I was a little skeptical about how it would work. However, I am a LOVER of all things LIP GLOSS so I decided to try it ! This lip gloss turned out to be everything I was looking for. It moisturizes your lips with bees wax and Vitamins C & E ! It adds an amazing sparkle to your lips without leaving residue. Don't you just hate it when you put on lip gloss and it turns out to be sticky? Yeah Me too ! No worries this lip gloss is not sticky at all. So no need to worry about getting pieces of hair stuck to your lips. Finally, this lip gloss lasts for a very long time & when it's gone.....it's gone ! No need to worry about a clunky shiny mess on your face ! So RUSH out to your local DOLLAR TREE NOW !! & Get you some Donna MICHELLE Lip Gloss for only $1 !!!


 I Love Lip Gloss

  My Fav. Flavor
                                                                
  My LipGloss is POPPIN
SMOOCHEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?