Friday, July 29, 2011

Who Dat Say They Gone Leave Them Saints? Reggie Bush

 
NFL player Reggie Bush has joined NBA player LeBron James in taking his talents to South Beach.
Yesterdayy, Bush, the former Heisman Trophy winner from USC, said his goodbyes to New Orleans via Twitter:
To the city of New Orleans you will always have a place in my heart I love you guys your are my family & I will never forget our good times. I wish the New Orleans Saints the best of luck I will always be a fan! The team, coaches, and fans will be deeply missed!
Change is never easy but I look forward to building something special in Miami and can’t wait to embark on this new journey!
Reggie will be arriving in Miami soon to make the trade official. The Dolphins, the 3rd worst scoring team in the NFL,signed Bush on with a two-year contract for nearly $10 million. I do not think that Bush, alone, has what it takes to take this team to this football season's Super Bowl and I am quite sure that Lil Wayne definitely will not be smoking on that 'Reggie Bush' now (hope you caught it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?